Eliminates manual number management issues, offering a better alternative to spreadsheets. >> MORE
Off-load costly, redundant telecom administrative changes to your help desk. >> MORE
Empower employees to reset their own passwords and make other changes on a self-service basis. >> MORE
Microsoft Certifies Unimax as a Skype for Business IT Pro Tools Partner >> READ
Unimax Named as a Best Place to Work >> READ
Avaya Engage 2017 >> READ
2017 ACUTA Annual Conference >> READ
Enterprise Connect 2017 >> READ
Cisco Live 2017 >> READ
Microsoft Ignite 2017 >> READ
Buzzwords, like hard phones, soft phones, wireless, voice mail features, voice mail lists, message networking, unified messaging, presence, and communication-enabled business processes, are proliferating almost as quickly as the number of Unified Communications tools and products in the marketplace. Unfortunately, the complexities of managing these devices and the underlying enterprise voice networks and applications have grown out of control.
More than 75% of organizations have more than one PBX system. Having numerous voice mail systems and other products from multiple vendors is also common. Silos of administrators and “swivel-chair” change management procedures have evolved in attempts to keep up with day-to-day operations in these complex, multi-vendor environments.
Unimax specializes in simplifying the complexity of these environments by providing a single, centralized administration interface and product suite that will, at the same time, reduce operational costs, strengthen security and accountability, increase visibility and control, and improve internal customer service.
The Unimax product suite includes:
- 2nd Nature, our flagship product, provides a single, centralized administration interface for leading PBX, voice messaging, and other critical business systems. Learn more about 2nd Nature.
- LineOne is a configurable, web-based self service portal designed for employees to change their own voicemail passwords, phone PINs, speed dials, zero out extensions, call forwarding numbers, simultaneous ring settings, phone labels, voicemail notification preferences (i.e. via phone, email, text, etc.), find me settings, and more. Changes are immediate. No waiting. No support calls. No work tickets. No expense. Learn more about LineOne.
- HelpOne is a web-based application which enables tier one help desk agents to immediately change an employee’s voicemail password, phone PIN, speed dials, zero out extension, call forwarding numbers, simultaneous ring settings, phone labels, voicemail notification preferences (i.e. via phone, email, text, etc.), find me settings, and more without the assistance of voice engineers. Learn more about HelpOne.
- NumberPro greatly simplifies the complex task of identifying, organizing and reporting on used, available, reserved and aging phone numbers (such as DIDs, directory numbers, extensions and toll-free numbers) as well as voice mailbox numbers regardless of vendor platform, system type or number format. Learn more about NumberPro.
- Spotlight is a powerful, web-based telecom dashboard that presents interactive charts, graphs, and reports from PBX, voicemail, and directory systems across both single and multi-vendor telecom environments. Spotlight provides the ability to view data that is unified from different PBX, voicemail, and directory system types on a single screen. Learn more about Spotlight.
Visit our Resource Center to download product data sheets, white papers, and other information.